Today was an especially rainy & grey fall day - and in my opinion, the best way to spend a day like that is curled up with a good book! This is a list of some of my favorite books to read during the fall season - it seems like a perfect time to revisit some old favorites - the familiar words and characters feel like coming home - but I've also included some newer books too that seemed to fit the season:
1. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
3. A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
4. The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
6. Wildwood by Colin Meloy
Visit the links for summaries & reviews - hopefully you find something new! Do you have any favorites that you've read lately?